Some information in my background check is wrong. What should I do?

Modified on Thu, 25 Aug, 2022 at 4:19 PM

When your background check has information that you believe is wrong, incomplete or inaccurate, please contact us and file a dispute.

Please visit our support center and submit a ticket, or send an email to In your message please be sure to indicate which part(s) of the report are being disputed. We also ask that you provide any supporting information that will assist in our investigation. 

Once we receive your information, Turn will re-investigate your claim and correct the report if necessary.

Please keep in mind, that if the information on the report is correct, but you would like to provide additional context, detail or more information, please contact the company that ordered the background check. 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article